Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its begun already...

Investigating a private citizen because what he says hurts the Obama campaign...I can only imagine what is going to happen when he is actually in charge!

Ya'll thought Big Brother was bad before...HA! Not only will you have no privacy with a fully Democratic controlled Congress and White House...you will have NO MONEY! As the social programs instituted by these evil people will strip you of what you have, to give to another...so life will be "fair" for all! Never mind that those of us NOT on welfare actually work real jobs for a living...sigh...

Maybe I'll quit too and join the ranks of the government's entitlees...after all, why should I work when I can sit at home, in a house provided for me by the government...eating food provided for me through the government (think WIC)? I can see it now...the unemployment rates will skyrocket...and in a few years, I can demand the government pay me for my retirement from unemployment too! Course, that is, if I don't find myself euthanized first!


What the hell has happened to my beloved America???


Checks on 'Joe' more extensive than first acknowledged
Tax, welfare info also sought on McCain ally
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:05 PM
By Randy Ludlow

A state agency has revealed that its checks of computer systems for potential information on "Joe the Plumber" were more extensive than it first acknowledged.

Helen Jones-Kelley, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, disclosed today that computer inquiries on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher were not restricted to a child-support system.

The agency also checked Wurzelbacher in its computer systems to determine whether he was receiving welfare assistance or owed unemployment compensation taxes, she wrote.

Jones-Kelley made the revelations in a letter to Ohio Senate President Bill M. Harris, R-Ashland, who demanded answers on why state officials checked out Wurzelbacher.

Harris called the multiple records checks "questionable" and said he awaits more answers. "It's kind of like Big Brother is looking in your pocket," he said.

If state employees run checks on every person listed in newspaper stories as buying a business, "it must take a lot of people a lot of time to run these checks," he said. "Where do you draw the line?"

The checks were run after the news media reported that Wurzelbacher was considering buying a plumbing business with more than $250,000 in annual income, Jones-Kelley wrote.


Read further here

No comments:

Blog Archive

BTTS - Where Personal Responsibilty is the EXPECTED NORM!