Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where's the outrage? Heck...where's the ACLU?

"Can you imagine a public school founded by two Christian ministers, and housed in the same building as a church? Add to that -- in the same building -- a prominent chapel. And let’s say the students are required to fast during Lent, and attend Bible studies right after school. All with your tax dollars."

Is that laughter I hear from all of you reading the above? Yes...I know, the above scenario would be absolutely rediculous and we know it would never happen...not in today's false nation of "separation of church and state"...but get this...it actually is indeed happening...

In Minnesota at the Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy, a popular, rapidly growing K-8 charter school with campuses in Inver Grove Heights and Blaine.

Yep...that's right....the people of Minnesota are being taxed to pay for the indoctrination of children via the Muslim faith...so much for that nation of "separation of church and state" huh?

That only exists when Judeo/Christian values are involved. I suppose if this was a charter school promoting satism or the "religion" of gays or atheism it would be openly and freely accepted by the likes of the ACLU, Democrats and all those "other" civil liberties unions and organizations.

If I lived in Minnesota, I would do whatever I could to make as much noise as I possibly could...I would not allow this to go unoticed and certainly I would do whatever possible to get this school shut down...at the very least, to STOP my tax dollars from being used to promote it! Come pn people...its past time to put a stop to the evils of multiculturalism!

No comments:

Blog Archive

BTTS - Where Personal Responsibilty is the EXPECTED NORM!